Thank you for your interest in Leafly! As a pioneer in the field of providing useful and useable information about cannabis, Leafly has developed unique and memorable designs, including the Leafly Colors (purple for indica, rusty maroon for sativa, and green for hybrid) and the Leafly Strain Tiles. We have a few guidelines for using Leafly's Brand Assets - please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them. The Leafly Brand Assets include the following:
How to use Leafly Brand Assets
- Display only brand assets downloaded from this page
- Display the Leafly brand assets in the same general size as the content surrounding them
- Provide adequate spacing around the Leafly brand assets
- Read and acknowledge the Brand Assets License and Permissions Agreement
- Use any Leafly Brand Assets on any products or merchandise without express written permission.
- Use the Leafly Colors to designate hybrid, sativa, and indica strains without express written permission.
- Use Leafly Strain Tile graphics without express written permission.
- Use the Leafly brand assets in any manner which suggests endorsement or affiliation
- Manipulate or change the Leafly brand assets in any way
- Separate the elements of the Leafly brand assets
- Animate, color, rotate, or skew the Leafly brand assets
- Add effects or text to the Leafly brand assets
- Change the font, or alter the size or proportions of the Leafly brand assets
- Use the Leafly brand assets in association with any disparaging, hateful or obscene material
- Use the Leafly brand assets in ways that might be confusing, misleading, or deceptive
- Make the Leafly brand assets the most distinctive or prominent feature on the content
- Use the Leafly brand assets adjacent to other logos, unless the logos are arranged horizontally and spaced adequately
- Use the Leafly brand assets in any advertising that is likely to reach persons under 21 years of age, or targets or solicits persons under 21 years of age.
- Use the wordmark without the tile symbol
- Stack the tile symbol on top of the wordmark
- Place the tile symbol after the wordmark
- Use the logo without the registered mark