Failure to comply with these standards may result in cancellation of your advertising and termination of your account.
- Leafly reserves the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- Advertisers are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The policies listed here are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- If you are managing ads on behalf of multiple advertisers, each advertiser must be managed through separate accounts.
- You may be subject to additional terms if you use other Leafly services.
Ads must not include any of the following:
- Content targeted to minors.
- Content that in any way infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including trademark, copyright or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Nudity or sexually provocative content.
- Animated GIFs.
- Weapons, explosives, ammunition, or any unsafe products (determined at the sole discretion of Leafly.)
- False, deceptive or misleading content.
- Disrespectful or excessively violent content.
- Links to non-functional web pages or to pages not matching the product or brand being advertised on Leafly.
- Spyware or malware or links to sites containing spyware or malware.
- Tobacco products.
- Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals.
- Dating: Ads for online dating service are allowed only with prior authorization from Leafly.
- Lotteries, online real money gambling or games of skill: Ads for any of these categories are allowed only with prior authorization from Leafly.
- Pharmacies or nutritional supplements. Ads for online or offline pharmacies or for nutritional supplements are permitted only with prior approval from Leafly.
- All images and text must be relevant and appropriate to the service or product being promoted.
- Ads may not imply a Leafly endorsement without prior written permission.
- Associated ads and landing pages must not use Leafly copyrighted or trademarked material without prior written permission.