“The service and staff were outstanding. They had a deep knowledge of strains and what their perfect uses are, and were very polite and accommodating. Their prices were fair, and they also informed me that over 75% of their product is grown in-house, which is outstanding! The other 25%~ they said comes from other stores around Oregon, which is yet another practice of business that I thoroughly enjoy. I plan on shopping here again, and would recommend that other people do as well! Thanks, Blooming Deals!”
“Dropped in a few times and have always found good selections to choose from. The staff is friendly, sometimes overwhelmed by the business theyve brought in, but they always have great service.
only downside is they had a credit card option for a few days, then they took it away, but they do have an atm just in case.
id definitely go back.”