“Love GOE except when they have horrible customer service. your a delivery service answer the damn phone. Yea it's superbowl day, which should mean more business. you should be worried about your patients not a game. if your gonna not answer on one of your busiest days, put something. on your page”
“I've been going through Garden of Eden for 2 years now. Out of those two years I wrote many reviews and only one bad one and I can tell you the bad review I wrote I wish I could take it back. Garden of Eden has never done me wrong always been fair always came through.the best flower that I have ever seen came from g.o.e ”
“Found GOE a few months back. Basically stopped going all my other shops due to GOE great prices & convenience of delivery.
My only negative comment is that the amount of stems left in the bag recently is a little too much.”
“GOE scored major points with me tonight.
1. You order a quarter and guess what you get... An Actual Quarter!!! Not a gram of bag weight plus buds. This is the first delivery place I have tried that is actually at the appropriate and expected weight. Either all the other delivery places don't understand how to read a scale or their drivers all have sticky fingers by exactly a gram.
Not GOE. Dead on the money.
2. Freshness and Quality are some of the best I've tried in the valley. I received properly cured buds, not a bag of fresh cut wet buds that were mostly water weight, or a bag of dried up harsh leftover fluff garbage like most delivery places seem to be pushing lately.
The J1 smells absolutely amazing! Good clean taste and burn, good strength.
3. Price. I was hesitant because they don't list donation rates on the menu but was pleasantly surprised. Their prices are what I expect to pay in a medically regulated industry and were much better than every other place I've purchased from.
4. Speed of delivery was good. The driver was faster than the quoted time, called ahead to verify and give eta, and was very pleasant to deal with.
5. As a first time patient I also received a free gram. It was actually more than a gram and a very good quality nug instead of a bag of shake or a stemmy preroll. Very cool of you.
Thanks for a quality first experience with you. I'll definitely be back.”
“First time ordering. I got two grams of shatter, the goji og to be specific. Driver was on time and delivery took a little less time than I expected. Shatter is good quality, even came packaged in foil-backed parchment paper. No complaints here.”
“Tonight was my first time ordering from Garden Of Eden. The lady on the phone had me text a picture of my card and a picture of my license. She then called me back within 10 minutes to explain the process and take my order. I got an eighth of J1, 2 grams of GDP, 2 grams of Sour OG, 1 bag of sativa gummy edibles and 1 bag of indica gummy edibles. The guy who dropped off the medicine was very nice. He called me within 30 minutes of my order, and was there in 10 more. 5 minutes under what was quoted on the phone. The quality of the flower was excellent. The driver explained how much of the gummies to eat, though he said 3 at a time, when I've read 1 elsewhere. No big deal. Also, i was supposed to get a free gram for my first visit, but didn't. Overall, had a great experience and will be ordering more medicine from here in the future.”
“I've been a returning patient for almost a year never disappointed always friendly on the phone and the delivery drivers are always nice if you call them and give them a heads up they will deliver on time they are not a drive thru you can't expect your medication 10 mins after you call great flower great donations ”