“This dispensary easily has the biggest selections of a lot of things. It's insane how much flower they have, but I get a bit weary if they are just buying anything that comes their way. They have great flower, but also have poor flower. The budtenders I have worked with are kind of a hit and miss. I usually get great customer service and some of the budtenders there are very personable. Others don't seem super knowledgeable about strains and are in a hurry to have me make a selection because it is so busy. At the end of the day I would return to this dispensary because all around it is a good experience for the most part :)”
“I come here frequently, their website has their menu (and it's updated as the stock changes out)
I love this place, and they're located by a bunch of awesome restaurants. Parking can become a bit of a pain though, and it's a bit dangerous in that area when there's ice (sloped hill.)
- Large variety and selection, their stock cycles quite often
- Affordable and reasonable prices, you'll have difficulty finding something out of your budget
- Carry the most underpriced vaporizers I've come across (including online) and I have no idea why.
- They put in a lot of effort to keep things moving smoothly. They bring out more budtenders to help when it's busy, and will set up little mini "express" lanes to order.
- Includes taxes in their prices
- Friendly staff
- $/gr amount is cheaper than all of the other nearby options, (by far in some cases.)
- With all the growers they carry, and how often they cycle their stock, sometimes the budtenders won't be as familiar with some of the current products.
- It can get very busy. Their budtenders are normally pretty quick, but I've seen this place pretty packed. Didn't dare go in, so I can't comment on how that'd work out.
- Sometimes they can sell out of something within a day or two of getting it in. Mostly a downside because I've come across some awesome stuff there before, but didn't return in time to pick up more.
- Most of their dry herb is sold in 2+ grams, so the only consumable they have under $10 is generally an edible. (Still cheap though!)
- - - - -
Overall, I'd highly suggest main st mj. Their east vancouver location was a little smaller (in square footage) but also quite friendly, and appeared to have the same stock & price.”
“Easily the best vibe and best selection in Vancouver. Prices are very competitive. I've been pleased with the quality overall. Had the occasional old, dry bud that crumbled to powder, but mostly it's been fresh.
Not a lot of options available over 7g, though, which costs them a star on quality.
Main Street's purchase and selection process needs help, which costs them 2 stars for service. After making your selection and possibly looking at the samples on display, a budtender takes your order, your money, and gives you a number. Your order goes through a window into another room where someone just pulls random packages out to fill it then hands the order back through the window. Another budtender then gives you your cannabis and your change, if any, and you're out the door. It's bad enough to buy pre-packaged cannabis; I'd at least like to select the package (a la The Herbery and High End Market Place).”