Keep up with new strains, products, trends, and deals with Leafly’s curated cannabis newsletter.
By submitting this form, you will be subscribed to news and promotional emails from Leafly and you agree
You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime.
MERCY WELLNESS™ is a licensed medicinal and adult-use retail cannabis dispensary committed to providing cannabis education and is truly dedicated to providing exceptional service and products and operating safely and securely with minimal neighborhood impact. WE ARE SETTING HIGHER STANDARDS.
PRE-ORDER 420 FOR YOUR 4/20
Mercy has perfected our new drive-thru curbside pickup and while we're efficient, we still want to save you valuable time. By shopping our Mercy Express store, on average you can save 20-30 minutes of your time.
Your health and safety are important to us. Our online pre-ordering system allows you to place your order even before you come to Mercy:
1. You MUST use Mercy Express our Home Page -> Shop
2. Add your favorite cannabis items to your cart and select "Pick Up" or "Delivery" at check out.
3. If you are a new customer and using your cell phone or computer please visit our HomePage to watch the tutorials on how to sign up for an account if you do not have one.
4. Be sure to choose pickup during checkout, or for $4.20 we will deliver to your doorstep.
5. You'll receive a confirmation text that your order is in "Queue."
6. Our fulfillment team will receive your request and prepares your order for curbside pickup with care.
7. If you chose pickup, you will then receive a "Packed & Ready" confirmation text.
8. Come down to Mercy and check-in with our parking lot attendants who will direct you to a curbside parking space.
9. Please remain in your vehicles and have your ID, cash or ATM bank debit card ready.
10. Upon completion of your transaction, please exit to the right.
Mercy Wellness and you are under a "Shelter in Place" order by the County of Sonoma Public Health Department. Mercy is considered an essential business, we are instructed to act responsibly to maintain safe distancing and disinfecting practices for all of our health and safety.
We ask that our customers avoid coming to Mercy Wellness if you have a cough or fever; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, into one’s elbow; and not shake hands or engage in any necessary physical contact.
We appreciate all of our customers and thank you for your patronage.