i just got my package, this bud was packaged in 2019/11/06 its been in that plastic thing for 3 months its soooooo dry NEVER AGAIN
Just used the OCS for the first time. Weed came reaaaal dry. Disappointing.
Have been smoking for over 20 years. I assure you the quality of weed produced by the LP’s is way beyond anything you can find on the street. It might need better packaging but dry weed only means the water has evaporated. Easily fixed by adding a humidifier pack. The high and consistency of my fav brands is unbelievable. If you smoke legal strains and don’t get high you’re probably addicted to the rat poison laced to 80% of street weed. I for one would rather be told the truth then be given a random untruthful 30% thc sign. Prices are not good compared to the rest of Canada, still there are $5 strains which are better than any street weed worldwide. Retail stores are shit. Charging money over the ocs prices. The retail system is flawed. OCS brick and mortar stores would have been amazing.
Better prices and the website is getting better.
90% of the cannabis is low quality. The other 10% is acceptable but you have to pay upwards of $60.00 for 3.5. There is no 10/10 strains available from the Gov. I pay 3x as much buying from the gov, I have to pay for extra gas and parking. If the weed was actually good, I would pay that much but I'm just going to quit smoking weed because I can rarely find anything good
It’s gotten better, but still a slight mess. The prices are both high and variable. It’s all the same plant in how it’s grown, handled, etc. Prices shouldn’t vary from $20-$85 for a half quarter. Hard to not be negative, but feels typical of something government related.
An embarrassment to the Cannabis community okay you can close down now thanks
Omg,this by far the worst prices I have ever seen, even the SQDC is cheaper for the exact same product from the same LP in Quebec. The black market isn't going anywhere anytime soon if you charging $12-16/gram
Ordered couple times but I'm done with OCS. It's dry, expensive, and can take a couple days to at least a week before you can get your hands on what you ordered. Oh yeah you have to pay for express even though its slower than standard delivery (1-3 business days yeah right)