“This place used to be really good, but it has declined significantly lately. Last time I went there were people just smoking and hanging out in the parking lot. They have many new office staff, and they are rude, if they talk to you at all. All of the chairs in the lobby are old, stained, and uncomfortable. The prices used to be great and the flower was all the same price, but now there are multiple tiers and they raised all the prices. They stopped carrying the only edible brand I really liked. The house prerolls are now dry, poorly packed garbage that aren't worth it even when free. The rewards program and positivity of the budtenders are the only redeeming qualities.”
Thanks for the review Chaostatic. Parc is currently in the process of a full makeover both in products being carried and the physical space. To address your points:
1. We strive to make sure no employee is on premise for their smoke breaks
2. Everyone here is very upbeat and engaging with all people (see previous reviews)
3. You are correct, the chairs are old and in the process of being replaced
4. Flower did go to a 3 tier system because not all flower is equal and the price per unit is not the same. However our prices have dropped when you take into account the discount applied on sale days.
5. All house pre rolls are made from the leftover flower that could not be packaged, no trim filler, handmade the day the order comes in.
Thank you again for the review.
“I absolutely love part dispensary!!! Best product in town for the best price. Always a nice visit everytime. Love the staff always so educating and friendly. Hands down my favorite storefront in arizona without a doubt. Highly reccomend :)”