TreeHouse Collective Reviews

  • “By far the best quality bud I have seen in Portland for the cheapest price. I've been going here for years and they always have top top quality bud. Has to be one of the top 3 dispensaries in Oregon.”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Thank you for the kind words SeymourBuds, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We hope to see you soon :)

  • “This place has hands down THE best extract/concentrate in town. They do not allow poor quality on their shelves period. 98% of everything I've dabbed from here is absolute FIRE and the other 2% was pretty good too. Their flower selection is also top notch. Even strains I don't like from there make me change my mind. I drive 20 minutes to get here and right by a dozen other ships I won't consider. This place is the best dispensary by far I've been to in Portland. ”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Doctornick thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it and are happy to hear you enjoy our products! We hope to see you soon :)

  • “great selection”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Thanks for the review hope4575 we appreciate it!

  • “Was in last Thursday evening. Great atmosphere, immediately felt welcome as I came in. Great concentrate selection (large too) and all of the flower was very quality. Didn't feel rushed and Tommy shared the same excitement about cannabis as I do Will return for more.”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    StayHazy710 thank you for the review! We appreciate it and hope to see you soon :)

  • “Nice atmosphere and very friendly staff! Tommy gave great suggestions and the front desk (I feel awful for forgetting his name) was super chill. Fire oil selection! Will be returning quite soon. ”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated!

  • “Right at the beginning of the green mile. The best experience so far. I've been to a lot of shops since October and for me as a recreational user, it was perfect. Opened a few minutes early for me, involved but not intruding bud tenders, and I got a $5 discount. Excellent selection with prices that reflect quality. Awesome $25 1/8, .5g and 1.gram j's(some places only have shorties). Clones too!”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    419ChEf thank you so much for the review! We look forward to seeing you again.

  • “About as much as i think we could ever hope for in a shop. prices might be a little high but we'll see how that all settles in the coming months”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Mattthebaker thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

  • “Friendly staff. Good selection of medibles and RSO. Will return again soon.”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Thanks Missy1112! We appreciate the review. See you soon.

  • “Best dispensary in town by far! I am always checking out new places and this is still has the best quality, prices, and people you will find anywhere in Oregon period. Great job guys 👍”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Coopdeville1980 thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words and hope to see you back soon!

  • “Some stuff I liked some stuff no”

    Was this review helpful to you?

    Comment from TreeHouse Collective

    Thanks for the review feichangbang. We appreciate any and all feedback!