Since 2007 our physician has assisted thousands of patients in obtaining their OMMP cards. Our physician can help you in obtaining an OMMP card. We are a ONE STOP SHOP with our recommendation clinic and dispensary all in one location. We are licensed in Oregon and are available to assist individuals in obtaining their Oregon Medical Marijuana Program card. Additionally, we are the closest dispensary and clinic to Washington, conveniently located on Columbia Blvd. between I- 205 and I- 5 hwys. We are on the Tri Met bus line 75.
ELI is committed to providing Medical Marijuana care services through our card recommendation clinic and information provided to our clients. Now also serving recreational marijuana as well!
Reasons to go Medical
1. Starting in October recreational users can start buying cannabis in dispensaries and buy it tax free until January. Come January only OMMP will be able to buy cannabis tax free.
2. OMMP can choose a grower and get up to an ounce of medicine for free a month.
3. Having your OMMP card you get to know your grower and know exactly where your medicine is coming from.
4. You can choose with your grower the strain or stains you wish to have them grow.
5. You get to work with your grower for your own independent needs.
Emerald Leaf Institute
3829 NE Columbia Blvd
Portland, OR 97211
Follow us:Twitter and Facebook
Renewal Patients and Veterans: $98, plus $23 one time set-up fee. New patients: $110, plus one time set-up fee of $23.
If you are a renewal patient, we need medical records documenting your qualifying condition for the past year)