Enter Leafly’s #MyLeaf Contest for a Chance to Win VIP Backstage Access to Snoop Dogg’s Wellness Retreat!Rebecca KelleyApril 8, 2014
This year’s 4/20 is like none other. Two states have legalized the recreational use of cannabis, more than 20 have recognized medical use, and legislation is being discussed around the future of this great plant. As the industry’s favorite holiday nears, Snoop Dogg and Leafly want you to join the movement. Introducing the #MyLeaf contest, giving two lucky winners an exclusive backstage pass to meet Snoop Dogg and photograph footage behind the scenes of Snoop’s Wellness Retreat.
Want to win? Share what you love most about the cannabis movement, whether it’s your favorite strain found on Leafly (Snoop’s favorite right now is OG Kush), medical advancements, recreational creativity, activism, beautiful accessories, or whatever else your inspired mind conjures. Post on Twitter, Instagram, or Vine using the tag #MyLeaf in an ultra-creative way and you may win a chance to attend a 4/20 event like no other. Enter your photo or video by April 14, 2014 to be entered to win.
1. Download Leafly and check out your favorite strains and where to find them
2. Creatively show support for the movement using a photo or video shared on Twitter, Instagram, or Vine
3. Tag @Leafly and use #MyLeaf for a chance to be Leafly’s official photographer at Snoop’s Wellness Retreat on 4/19 in Seattle or 4/20 in Denver
4. Snoop Dogg and a panel of Leafly judges will choose two lucky winners, one to attend the Seattle event and one to swing by the Denver show
The Rewards – Grand Prize for Two Lucky Winners:
1. A VIP Press Pass to capture one-of-a-kind backstage footage of the event that will be featured on Leafly’s website and social media accounts
2. A $500 pre-paid Visa card for travel costs (or to just have fun)
3. A personalized Leafly strain t-shirt featuring your favorite strain (signed by Snoop, of course)
Even if you don’t win the grand prize, if your content cracks the Top 10 submissions, Leafly will hook you up with two free signature strain t-shirts. Not bad!
The Leafly crew is awaiting your submissions. Go forth and create! See the full rules and regulations on SnoopDogg.com.