Cannabis Product: Swifts Cannabees Pure CBD Honey (available in Washington)
CBD Apple Butter
- 3 pounds Honeycrisp apples
- ⅓ cup Swifts Cannabees Pure CBD Honey
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- Core, peel, and chop the Honeycrisp apples.
- In a two-quart (or larger) slow cooker, combine the infused honey, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice. Add the apples, and stir to evenly coat them.
- Cook on low for 6–7 hours. Remove the lid and stir the apples so that they fall apart and turn mushy. Continue cooking with lid removed for an additional 30–60 minutes, allowing the apple butter to slightly thicken.
- Just before removing apple butter, add an additional tablespoon on the infused honey and stir well.
- Store in airtight Mason jars, or serve fresh and enjoy!
Header image: bhofack2/iStock