Cannabis Product: Wise Crops Infused Olive Oil (available in Canada)
Roasted Autumn Veggie and Ricotta Cannabis Pizza
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into ½-inch lengths
- ½ butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons Wise Crops Infused Olive Oil
- 1 pound fresh or thawed pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Flour (for dusting)
- Non-infused olive oil (for brushing)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- With vegetables peeled and prepped, combine your veggie medley and add to a rimmed baking sheet. Toss with the infused olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste, place baking sheet in oven, and roast for about 40–50 minutes, rotating and tossing the vegetables halfway through. Remove when medley is tender and slightly browned. Set your mixture to the side.
- With the veggies roast, prep the crust. Dust a surface lightly with flour and roll and stretch your pizza dough into a large oval. Use standard olive oil to brush a large rimless baking sheet. Place dough on top. Once veggies are done, turn the oven up to 475˚F.
- Taking half of your mozzarella, sprinkle it evenly over the dough. Then begin to add your roasted vegetables, scattering them all over the pizza, making sure there is an even distribution of veggies.
- Next, dollop with ricotta, add the remaining mozzarella, and garnish with rosemary. Drizzle the infused olive oil over the pizza and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pop the pizza in the oven and bake for 20–25 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Enjoy!
Header image: zi3000/iStock