Get local results

 Current general location:  
Enter your location to see results closest to you.
We do not share your location with anyone.

Sweet Wife CBD Hemp Flower

by BudVault

Write a review
BudVault Cannabis Flower Sweet Wife CBD Hemp Flower


Currently not listed on a store menu within 100 miles.

Buy Here

About this product

This rare hybrid is a connoisseur favorite, and its powerful potency and mouthwatering aroma make it a highly sought after strain for those seeking a dependable and long-lasting effect. Known for delivering a mellow and floaty body effect while keeping your mind clear and focused, this sweet beauty can be enjoyed both day and night.

About this brand

BudVault Logo
Budvault Premium-Rated Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges Budvault’s much-anticipated line of Delta 8 THC vape cartridges is now available, rounding out an impressive collection of premium hemp flower products that is constantly changing and evolving to meet the growing consumer demand. With a focus on quality, consistency, and sustainable farming practices, users can rest assured that they are receiving only the purest, most potent hemp products on the market today. All strains undergo rigorous third-party testing to ensure safety and potency, and all Delta 8 THC carts test at 96% purity - making them some of the most sought-after Delta 8 hemp products on the market today. Buy Two, Get One FREE! For a limited time, stock up and save big on all Delta 8 THC vape cartridges. To redeem offer, add two cartridges to cart and select your FREE cartridge in checkout. Delta 8 THC vape cartridges Budvault Delta 8 THC cartridges contain an industry-leading 96% Δ8THC (1000mg of Δ8THC per 1ml cartridge) - with a broad spectrum of strain-specific terpenes and cannabinoids (like CBN and CBC) making up the remaining 4%. All Budvault vape cartridges are derived from federally legalized hemp and contain no fillers or cutting agents. All cartridges work with standard 510 thread batteries - breath and button-activation compatible. Glass tank and ceramic core designed for best performance and taste. Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Delta 8 THC oil and strain-specific terpenes Contains: 96% Delta 8 THC, 4% strain-specific terpenes and cannabinoids Suggested Use: Each serving is approximately 1-2 pulls (puffs). Do not exceed 3-second pulls, and wait 20 minutes before redosing as some users may be more sensitive to the effects Δ8THC. Because this is a pure concentrate, please use moderation until you are familiar with the effects of this product. Limited-Time FREE 7g Hemp Flower Offer: Received a free 7g (¼ ounce) of your choice with any hemp purchase. Deal automatically applied at checkout.

0 customer reviews

Be the first to review this product.

write a review