Loading…

Get local results

 Current general location:  
Enter your location to see results closest to you.
-or-
We do not share your location with anyone.

Milk Chocolate + Toffee Bar 4.20Bar™ 10mg

by Evergreen Herbal

Write a review
Evergreen Herbal Edibles Chocolates Milk Chocolate + Toffee Bar 4.20Bar™ 10mg

Currently not listed on a store menu within 100 miles.

About this product

Since 2010, the 4.20Bar™ has been a prominent figure in the medical and eventually the recreational cannabis market. The 4.20Bar™ has always served as a welcoming entry point for novices and relied on by the more experienced consumer for its quality and consistency. Made with Guittard Chocolate, house-made distillate, and carefully sourced ingredients, the 4.20Bar crafts chocolate bars that look good, taste good, and feel good! Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (pure cane sugar, full cream milk, cocoa butter, 38% cacao beans, sunflower lecithin, vanilla beans), Toffee (Sugar, Palm Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter [Milk], Almonds, contains 2% or less of Salt and Soy Lecithin), Cannabis Oil. Nutrition Facts: Calories 60, Fat Cal. 15, Total Fat 15g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 5mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 0g (0% DV)

About this brand

Evergreen Herbal Logo
Evergreen Herbal creates a world where cannabis can be consumed in a spirit of wellness, freedom and fun by providing consumers with access to quality, delicious and reliable cannabis products. Always putting the customer first, we invest the utmost care into our practices and products from the ingredients to the packaging. We are committed to collaborating with fellow industry leaders, researchers, policy makers and advocates to create a strong and thriving cannabis industry that benefits everyone.

0 customer reviews

Be the first to review this product.

write a review