- Very strong, piney smell, even through a sturdy bag; when opened to take a whiff, the entire room retains the scent for a solid while afterwards. Definitely wrap in foil or put in a glass container.
- Sticky, dense, sage-green bud, with a fair amount of orange trichomes and small crystals.
- Very little keef when ground.
- Prefer smoking from a bong, as all the effects of the strain seem to be strongest. The same feelings of giddiness, excitement, and euphoria all come from smoking with a pipe, but appear to be far less potent.
- Gives a certain sense of slight paranoia, but nothing debilitating.
- Euphoria, talkativeness, and energy hit HARD.
- Very much a body high throughout: At the peak, it felt as if my body separated into segments and was spinning on pivots in all different directions (the tingling and paranoia set in at this point, making me wonder if I was REALLY spinning, or if it was all in my head). All my aches and pains disappeared. At the end, however, I was a bit more in my head than in the beginning smoke.
- Usual increase in appetite with smoking.
- Very fun, upbeat strain.
- Good for solo use, but definitely better with other people (I find I enjoy it most when smoked with just myself and my best friend).
- Great body high for fixing physical ailments.