4.0

707 Headband is one of my new favorite strains. I picked up a gram after grabbing some other meds from the collective. Just kinda wanted something new and i was VERY glad I picked this up. The high is well... Heady! Which is obvious with a name like "Headband". But this strain is.. different. It gives me such an enjoyable high! Something I struggle to find. As a pretty experienced smoker I struggle to find Sativa strains that can actually get the job done. THIS IS ONE OF THEM! It put me on my ass to be quite rash. Had me all giggling all the way to the fridge. After I raided the fridge I enjoyed a couple episode's of the Office. I give 707 a solid 9.5/10. One of the best Sativa's that i've ever had the pleasure of smoking. If you have the chance to pick up some 707 Headband DO IT!

CreativeEnergeticEuphoricGigglyHappyUplifted