5.0

I'll preface this by saying I've been dabbing almost exclusively for the last several months, so my tolerance has kinda gone through the roof, and the day prior to getting this I had eaten massive THC content edibles with no effect. Needless to say, I was getting ready for a tolerance break. On a whim I walked into Liv in downtown Ann Arbor and told the budtender that I was trying to wane myself off of concentrates so I could go back to getting high simply off of some herb in my MFLB. He recommended this strain and I have not regretted it a bit. A couple bowls left me in a state of euphoria that I did not expect, considering my weak response to marijuana intake in the day or two beforehand. The nugs are very dense and very dry, making them perfect for this device. I will go as far as to say this strain made me fall in love with plain old fashioned flower (and my MFLB) all over again. No more dabs for me.