5.0

I'm huge on sativa. When I want to smoke, I want something that will make me get up and want to do something, whether it be hike up a mountain and enjoy the view, chill out on a pier at the beach at night and trip out on the lights on the water and the stars in the sky with some good friends, or just watch a movie. I enjoy good weed be it indica or sativa don't get me wrong, but I don't want to feel sleepy if I'm trying to go have fun and do something. Ak48 has just the effects I'd look for in a strain. It's pretty potent feeling and it comes on strong right after half way through a good first hit. But while its strong, at the same time it's really very mellow. Melts away stress too. The high is energetic and euphoric and it's really just a good strain for socializing or getting out and doing something, which really helps me out a lot. And the duration of the high definitely lasts a while. Really I just love this one, especially with the aroma of fresh cut Christmas trees and tart Tropicana orange juice. With a scent like that, I haven't vaped it yet but I can't wait! Enjoy a joint or bowl of ak48 if you look for the same things I do in a strain, a strong high that makes you relaxed and mellow, but also energetic and social, with no paranoia. (Well for me personally, I know weed affects everyone differently.) happy smoking!

EnergeticEuphoricHappyRelaxedTalkativeUplifted