5.0

This is a great CBD strain for newbies who don’t mind a little psychoactive effect, however there is definitely enough there for a seasoned person to still enjoy this strain. I get mine in vape cart format from from Spokane Green Leaf, produced by SPP. I prefer vaping flower, but cartridges are nice for low key use. The cartridge seems to be glass with a metal mouthpiece and the oil is very light and clear. If I vape a small amount I feel reasonably clear headed and functiona, but if you’re a lightweight and have somewhere to be, like work, I would vape slow and wait a minute as this can creep a bit. If it’s night time and I have muscle and nerve pain, I can vape more and get marked body effects with low-key cerebral effects. No racing heart,no paranoia and no anxiety. Dry mouth on occasion, that’s about it.

Form and method