5.0

I don't usually leave reviews on bud but this stuff was powerful, at one point I realized I couldn't feel ANYTHING, I Have a cervical fusion and a cage etc radiopathy that spreads in my arms just horrible pain and I couldn't feel my body lol I kinda tripped at first I put out the pre roll cuz you can't get higher than what I was feeling I just was hearing my music from a unknown source which was my headphones I came back 20 mins later and finished my gram pre roll but damn this was powerful stuff, just numbed my body, good shit for pain patients defiantly not for beginners you might trip the hell out if you haven't been smoking your whole life and then smoke down a gram of this stuff.

CreativeEnergeticUplifted