4.0

O.K. this is a real good strain for doing chores, working in the garden or sitting around a kitchen table with friends and talking till mid-night or beyond. I like making art while smoking this strain. It sets my creative juices flowing and gives me energy enough to attack my work with vigor and joy. I've been smoking for nearly 50 years but until recently had little experience with this quality of smoke. So I'm trying as many new strains as possible. I've been smoking this strain for about two weeks now and it's all that I've said it too be, however if I really want to get blasted for me it's Fruity Pebbles, AK47 or Zombie Stomp. Truly couch potato time with these. DO NOT DRIVE!!!

CreativeEnergeticFocusedTalkative