5.0

Black Betty is like smoking for the first time. It's long-lasting. I took 3 bong rips between 4pm and 8pm and was good for at least 3-4 hours after that. One or two really would have been optimal. Makes me super euphoric and philosophical; super amusing thoughts popping into my head for hours. I also spent a lot of time watching Vines, to be fair. But the best part is what it doesn't do. No dry mouth, no munchies, no headache, no paranoia... or any of the other negative effects that can come with some strains. 3 bong rips was really too much. I felt some uncomfortable pressure in my torso, but it was replaced with waves of euphoria, and it shifted back and forth between the two for about an hour. You know you're too high, but not unbearably too high, like some strains.

CreativeEnergeticEuphoricGigglyHappyRelaxedUplifted