5.0

Blueberry Headband is my strain of choice. I have crippling anxiety and OCD and blueberry headband completely takes away my pains and puts me in a dreamy, pleasurable state of euphoria and mental clarity. For once, I'm not over-thinking and over-analyzing everything. Blueberry Headband is a full body high. Your entire body relaxes and feels at peace. Sometimes my muscles twitch when I'm super stoned on this, but it isn't bothersome. Everything is insanely hilarious; I'm constantly fighting back giggle-fits. And any pain, mental or physical, is completely dulled by this powerful but heavenly strain, dominant in Indica but with just the right among of Sativa. It's perfect! Too bad it's harder to find in my area.

EuphoricGigglyHappyHungryRelaxedSleepyTingly