5.0

This strain is excellent. It is not an overly "aggressive" Sativa which many people may steer away from. I believe any cannabis enthusiast would strongly enjoy what I just smoked. I suffer from depression. Within minutes, I feel elated and motivated to get things done... I washed the dishes which have been sitting for over a day. More specifically: Mild eye redness. Medium dry mouth. I feel awake, comparable to multiple cups of coffee. My creativity is through the roof. Great for introspection. No noticeable paranoia. My knee pain was also reduced. My short term memory has not been impacted... This strain can be smoked without others knowing that you're high. I feel uplifted and great. A superior day smoke that I will buy again. I have smoked the Casey Jones strain on 4 occasions now. This review was written 20 minutes following a two hit pipe.

CreativeEnergeticEuphoricFocusedHappyTalkativeUplifted