5.0

Around here, my place calls it "KC Jones," so I'm not sure if it's the exact strain or not, but I'm going to guess so. This is one of the best strains I've ever used if you want to connect to that part of your mind that is open to new ideas, feelings, and truths. You know how sometimes when you're medicated, you just get those pure, awesome thoughts that your busy brain (working, parenting, relationships, etc) just doesn't have the time to come up with? Jones takes me on that trip 2/3 times. I have had times where it has made me cry - I don't mind that though. Sometimes you just have to let it all out. I tend to get super ripped when I use though; I use a Volcano and I vape a bowl 3 bags worth, so I'm pretty gone. Just FYI.

CreativeEuphoricHappyRelaxedTalkativeUplifted