What an interesting strain. Based off the reviews,I was not pleased to be receiving my batch. Half of a hit later, I am happy I made this choice. The smell is not as bad as people exaggerated, nor is the taste. It has a strong dank smell but not something to worry you. I would call this a pro strain because one hit and life is feeling really good. First hit was harsh and I coughed for a while but it was smooth sailing afterwards. People say this is a social strain. Yes! Yes it is. Prepare to want to talk a lot and want to make friends with the world! The high lasted about an hour for me which is impressive. Not sure yet, but I feel this strain might beat out Maui Waui for top dog.

Form and method