5.0

I'm not entirely sure what the hell I was babbling about in my last long winded review of Chem 4, but that's proof of its psychoactive semi psychedelic strength , I can always tell if I'm smoking fuego cause i tend to be under the false assumption that being overly descriptive in pseudo poetic fashion will gain a Leafly reviewer fanbase that rivals One Direction, and flower child groupies will throw themselves at my feet. Ohhh yeah Leafly, me and you baby...we can do this, ill be your poster child, as you grow into dominating the cannabis information age. Create a new modern Hero. The poetic Leafly Reviewer! The Anthony Bourdain of Cannabis! Here's to a promising future 🍻🍸