5.0

This is definitely one of the BEST hybrids I've ever smoked. To me, it features the qualities I look for in both an Indica and a Sativa. It's definitely a creeper, so don't take to many hits to quick otherwise you'll regret it. I took 6-7 hits out of a bong within 5 minutes and was too stoned to do anything for about an hour. The body high was extremely heavy, very couch-locking with an appetite boast. The head high was also very heavy, starting in the temples and slowly spreading to the rest of the head. It wasn't clear-headed at all, more foggy and trippy then anything. It also had some very intense visual distortions going on, which I personally enjoyed. All in all I'd definitely get this strain again and again.

Form and method