4.0

This strain is AMAZING!! I have a lot of stress/anxiety and I also smoke for my PMDD. It really helps with muscle cramps/soreness. I've also had it help a headache. I have high blood pressure, and it lowered my blood pressure down to around 110/60. This strain completely relaxed and de-stressed me, completely. It took away any anger/frustration/irritation I had, and replaced it with a very peaceful, calm and serene feeling. I was able to relax, watch some tv, surf the net via my phone in bed, without couch locking and passing right out. I was still alert, so it didn't give me an overly stony feeling either. The other times I smoked more, it def helped me go to sleep. I also have pretty bad insomnia. It didn't just knock me out, but more like, let me slip into a nice relaxing sleep. I always wake up feeling refreshed, and rejuvenated after smoking this strain. I also found that it made me feel somewhat... How to put this, erotically charged? Subtly though. It did not give me the munchies either.

ArousedCreativeEuphoricHappyRelaxedSleepyUplifted