4.0

VERY potent, high in THC strain. Smells wonderfully delicious, a true OG smell with a kick, very sour lime and pine scent is very obvious. Picked this up right now at URBAN HEALTH in Sylmar on Roxford St and San Fernando Rd.. Lab tested to have THC % of 29. Redicioulous high, very evident indica with a strong sativa head high which is a bit overwhelming even for an experienced medical cannabis aka "stoner" as I; beware n00bs for this strain will kick you in the ass and mess you up! In a good way though. I got paranoid and all of a sudden I got cautious of what was bumping from my iPhone as if I was scared of getting the neighbors mad!? This isn't me, lol! But I did smoke two fat bowls from my mini bong, hey what can I say it's danky but I smoked on an empty stomach Silly me!! I should know better true smokers Neva smoke on empty stomach bro ;)