5.0

Cornbread Bubba from Royal Tree Gardens. damnnnnnnnnnn. I ate a can of pringles, bag of carmel crisps, bowl of golden crisps cereal, and later had an ice cream cone. I suffer with Lupus SLE and sometimes the hardest thing is eating. I've been looking for something like this for a very long time. this hit my eyes really hard, and after the feast I was out like a light. a gram of this even as a heavy smoker goes a long way. I tried to play Overwatch on PC but was disinterested and alt+tab'd out and looked at cat pictures instead. If they could find a pheno that had more bubba coffee like in the pre98 non katsu that would put it over the top.

HungryRelaxedSleepy