5.0

Jesus H Christ on a unicycle! I've had post concussion syndrome for a long time and probably have CTE as well from knocking my head around. I've been at this for a while and cannabis really helps my symptoms. I just overdid it this morning with some activity and found myself blowing chunks and being extremely confused. I made a mad dash (ok, a slow stumble) to "the area" and grabbed some Dogwalker OG out of my grinder and put it in the bong. Two minutes later peace was restored to my mind, I could focus, and the nausea was gone. Pretty amazing. It's like flicking a switch and being able to shut pain off. I have a real high tolerance for weed and this flat out knocked me on my ass. Highly recommend.

Form and method