5.0

This was amazing for my spine injury and nerve pain. WoW! My back has gel packs in the areas that hurt so much.... it's a nice, cold pain relief. This made me couch locked only because I wanted to enjoy laying down without pain in my spine. Berry OG has been the only one to help with my spine, but wow this is amazing too! Tastes sweet, earthy, and woodsy. Rolled this with a Green Apple Juicy Jay paper and damn if it wasn't perfection - highly recommend that combo! The smell of the flower alone was nice too, light pine, sweet, and some tree bark... was nice and natural smelling. This reminded me a bit of how Gorilla Glue hits. I felt like I was stuck in time lol, just everything stopped around me for a split second. I was very aware, not in a panic sort of way, but I just knew of my surroundings. This strain demolished, absolutely annihilated my nerve pain. I get electrical shocks all over my body from my nerves, just at random, but it's 24/7. This gave me absolute relief for 2 hours. Totally worth it!!

RelaxedUplifted