4.0

Unbelievable strain. Easily my favorite that I have ever smoked. Headband(sometimes known as 707headband) has you feeling uplifted and relaxed just after exhale, and after about 5 minutes feeling the head high coming on and relaxed. After 20 or so minutes later after slowly being lifted up, I usually get slammed almost out of nowhere with an extremely heavy head high and very noticeable calming and soothing body high that both last and keep building for another 40-60 min and then peak for about an hour before very slowly(and not noticeably for about another hour) coming down, all the while the high frequently changing. I always sleep great afterwards. I usually feel very social when I smoke this, I love to joke around or hang out with friends and do anything from sitting and talking to play fighting to crawling around the floor on an adventure. I highly recommend this strain for social events where you can be goofy and either energetic or laid back. Lovely smoke.

CreativeEnergeticEuphoricGigglyHappyHungryRelaxedTalkativeUplifted