4.0

Just got this strain and have been smoking it for a few hours, and it's a different kind of indica high for me but I really like it. I have the body high and am completely stoned, feeling uplifted and euphoric but somewhat couch locked. But I'm also getting really weird visuals when I close my eyes. The strangest thing is it makes me really focused and I'm getting some studying done at almost midnight now. I recommend this strain to any working professional, someone with a difficult job or college/grad students that need to relieve some stress because you can still be productive while high. I mean look at this long ass review I wrote!

EuphoricFocusedSleepyUplifted