5.0

I am known by any one who will listen to be a great lover of kushes to deal with a chronic nausea issue and social anxiety. Since changing LP's have had lots of different choices to explore to control health issues. I thought I had already had the best of everything until I tried Jack Herer. It is my all time day time fave. It is energizing, but at the same time calming. Since I usually have high anxiety it's important to have a good balance in your choices, and normally this means mixing for me. But with this strain for some reason, it is great on it's own or as a helper depending on what your day brings and your level of discomfort. On a bad day it's one of my recipes, Jack and a really great Kush and perhaps a dash of some CBD. A game changer!!! Thanks to Tilray for having great selections and quality.

CreativeEnergeticFocusedHappyRelaxedUplifted