5.0

I am new to cannabis & have been experimenting with different strains for a few months. I have a low tolerance & I don't like to feel sleepy or super stoned. I am mainly looking to manage stress/ADHD during the day. I've found that a Sativa or Sativa dominant hybrid with a lower THC (under 15% ish) is the sweet spot for me. If I do try a strain higher than 15% THC, I mix it with a low THC/High CBD strain (like Cannatonic, which I also love). Otherwise I experience icky anxiety/paranoia and I don't need that! So far KILLER QUEEN has been my absolute favorite strain. A few puffs in the morning are enough to make me feel good & delicious, centered, clear headed, able to go about my day and ZERO anxiety/paranoia. Smooth & delightful! I just stocked up b/c only one dispensary in my area has it at the moment. Originally I tried Durban Poison and Green Crack, looking for motivation/focus, but those strains turned out to have way too much vroom for me!

Form and method