4.0

Picked up an eighth of the Louie at a good little spot I get delivery's from and it was awesome!! I have a serious heart condition and I can only use good strong indicas and that's for daytime use!! So I sparked up a bowl of Louie and I almost immediately felt a heaviness come over me and I felt great!! I didn't even need any extra pain meds before bed! It had a sweet and piney taste that was smooth up front with a little harshness towards the back end for heavy indica users it is a dream. I slept for about 3 or 4 hours and that was just a nap in the middle of the day!! lol I highly recommend this strain to anyone needing chronic pain relief,insomnia and all over relaxation. Enjoy and keep up the good fight!!