4.0

It's not the best strain I have ever had but it's alright and will do the trick in a pinch. I'm a lightweight usually, but it takes a little more to achieve that perfect stoniness that I'm looking for. When you feel it's a nice happy high, that you can function through which is usually what I'm looking for here. So all A's there. The taste is a little dank and funky, not the yummiest of strains. I would say definitely a little citrus in there mixed with idk basement funk--but I'm assuming that's the skunky end of things. All-in-all pretty happy I went with this strain because the other my dispensary had was like 12% THC or something and that isn't even worthy of blunt rolling.

Form and method