5.0

When I try a strain, I'm looking for relief of fibro symptoms. This is one of the best I've tried for it. A single puff or two during the daytime leaves me pretty functional with this fantastic lightness in my limbs and far less pain. Great relief from pain and fatigue. I find it easier to move, and this generally chills out my nervous system and leaves me with only a slightly fuzzy brain and a great mood. The unusual thing for me is that this strain also works at night. Smoke a little more and it lowers me pleasantly toward sleep and then I sleep soundly for a full night. I wake up less sore and with a gentle bit of elevated mood left over. (This is a big deal since mornings are really hard for me.) Also, this stuff tastes amazing when you smoke it.

CreativeHappyRelaxedSleepyUplifted