4.0

This strain was recommended by a budtender at Ganja Goddess for an evening / de-stress vibe, and she totally nailed it. (For context, I am a *very* light use / occasional smoker that seeks out high CBD strains for relaxation + anxiety reduction with low psychoactive effects,) Onset was a little bit heady, but eased quickly + gently into a really killer state of mental and physical relaxation. Took away the stress of the week and calmed my mind in a way I haven't been able to reach with meditation / consciousness practice, with an equivalent body effect (that didn't turn into slug zone / couch lock). It seemed as though I couldn't have stressed out or thought about anything difficult if I tried! Will definitely seek this out again for a dependable unwind / chill out option in my "medicine kit".

HappyRelaxedUplifted