5.0

Sweet strain. I have been researching cbd for a while thinking it may hold the answer to my treatment resistant depression and anxiety. 10 years of mental illness and pain is long enough. I finally got access to cbd nordle from cbd crew. tested at 8% cbd, 16% thc. It has noticeably reduced my chronic stomach pain, anxiety, and depression. Has worked 5x better than any psych meds I have tried (i've tried about 20) and has less side effects. I find it absolutely insane that big pharma is making a killing off of all of these dangerous prescriptions with a crazy amount of side effects, i've spent 10 years going to dr after dr getting nowhere, and it turns out a plant has the answer I was looking for. lol.