4.0

I was immediately impressed by the nice, comfortable, even high this strain delivered. I had to share some with my girlfriend to see how she would react. Her first response was, "I feel all tingly, this isn't the same stuff as last time." I can't remember why but we both went into a ten minute laughing fit. Giggling like a teenager when I'm high isn't something I'm used to experiencing. So I guess I would describe the feeling as "uplifting" for the most part. I forgot to tell her that I had switched out strains on her, I hope that's not unethical. Later on I decided to go for the ceiling. I reached the point where I knew that if I went much further I would no longer be having fun. It really didn't take much to get that intense head buzz, I'll keep that in mind next time. My overall impression: this is how good pot should feel.

EnergeticUplifted