5.0

I'm usually a heavy Sativa fan, but sometimes I find an indica or indica-heavy hybrid I need for pain. I have a bum knee that's been hurting so bad. I pulled it and could barely hobble around. Got some of this. WHOOSH! As soon as I took a bong hit, my whole head was filled with warmth. After I finished my toke, I was able to hobble around much better. It eased the pain enough so I didn't need Advil. I refuse to take pain pills. This stuff also gave me a super nice cerebral high. I'm so proud this strain is from where I live! Thank you for creating this gift of god! One of my new favorites. We'll be getting this again every time it's in stock. A+ for a snob like me. A+ grow, smell, taste, tight sticky nugs, and both body and head pain relief! Highly recommended!! Mm mm!

EuphoricGigglyHappyRelaxedSleepyTalkative