5.0

This has become one of my favorite strains. I find it to have all my favorite characterisitic sativa effects without the drawback of excess nervous energy and racing thoughts which sativas sometimes induce in me. I find it uplifting, fun, playful in mood, without being overstimulating or racy. It seems equally suited to both outgoing activity and cozy relaxation. Specifically, I find that it pairs well with activities that involve play or creativity, like playing games, socializing with friends, writing, listening to music, playing a musical instrument, watching imaginative/visually trippy movies, having sex, cuddling, or really anything else that engages the 5 senses and/or the imagination. It has helped me by relieving pain, sleeplessness, and anxiety at moderate doses. A big reason that I love it so much is the smell and taste. It's very fruity and sweet- like tropical punch with pear and berries, and some pleasantly pungent kush-type muskiness.

ArousedCreativeEuphoricGigglyHappyRelaxedTalkativeTinglyUplifted