4.0

My dispensary gave me an extra gram for my order, so I thought I'd try the Pink Panther after having read an article about it. Apparently, it's a rename of Etta Seeds' Pink Plant. I experienced a little couchlock, felt like I could just sit and chill without feeling like I was going to pass out and go to sleep. Very uplifting for me, with a decent amount of creativity boost. The pain in my foot from an old injury was completely gone and I could fully flex my big toe. Great option for pain relief without getting knocked out. The bud itself smells a little fruity, a very pleasant odor. It forms some pretty dense buds, and very potent. I'd recommend anyone give it a shot.

CreativeHappyRelaxed