5.0

Power Plant is my favorite daytime use. I have extreme chronic pain from fibromalgia and it allows me to stay clear headed and reduced my pain significantly. I also feel energized from both the strain and reduction in pain. What amazed me about this strain is how clear headed it is and how clear my vision becomes. It has been the best strain for me. I can be in 7-9 level pain and feel an immediate and significant reduction in pain. Downsides. You end up gabbing like a 13 year old juinior highschool girl. Which can be good or bad depending on the work environment. Other than that, focus tends to float from task to task and is helpful to use todo lists, etc. when on the strain to help with focus.

Form and method