4.0

Tried this strain when I was in Las Vegas recently. The smell when I first opened this up was like a very sweet green tea, and a little spicy. When I lit this up it tasted the way that all cannabis tastes when I light up... like burnt leaves and grass lol. But it was not harsh. The high came on slowly and settled in nicely. What I liked was that this did not get me super high... don't get me wrong, I WAS high... just not locked-in-the-couch-and-don't-wanna-move high. It was a good social high... would be good strain for going out around lots of people... or to a party. I was feeling good, happy, laughing a lot... perception of reality was very skewed, normal shit seemed ridiculous. This would be a great strain for sex... maybe next time!

Form and method