5.0

Strain: Scooby Snacks (Heavy Indica leaning Hybrid) THC: 23.9% CBD: 0.2% Grower: PigFarm Location found: Natural Wonders Date purchased: 1.28.16 Price: $40.00 (with $5.00 off) == $35.00 for an ⅛ Nitro canned sealed Weight: 3.5g Method of Consumption: Herb Iron and small bong Smell: Reminded me of coffee immediately. The second intense inhale was almost a sweet and spicy licorice smell. Look: The buds remind me of some of my favorite kush buds from my past. Nice coating of kif and orange hairs. Good “Oregon” trim. Taste: Sweet, spicy, major overtones of the heavy kush within and the flavor lingers for minutes after. Recommendation for medicine: This is my sleep medication if I require it. If I consume it for taste during the day, it will put me to sleep at nearly any point! If I am active, this is a great is great for smiles and a stony good time. I would recommend to be active, then partake. Otherwise Scooby Snacks may just shift your plans into deeper, stay put style of thought.

RelaxedSleepy